Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Non-Alcoholic Drinks
Serves: 5 8oz servings
- 1 Cup lemon juice, freshly squeezed (4-5 lemons)
- 1 Cup orange juice, freshly squeezed (3-4 oranges)
- 12 packets of Equal *or*
- 3.50 teaspoons Equal Measure (tm)
- 3 Cups water
- ice chips
- lemon slices and mint sprigs for garnish
- 1) In a large pitcher, combine the juices and the EQUAL (or EQUAL MEASURE), stirring to dissolve.
- Then cover and chill.
- 2) Serve over ice chips garnished with a lemon slice and mint sprig.