Orange Julius (Vegetarian)
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Non-Alcoholic Drinks
- 6 ounces frozen orange juice concentrate
- 8 ounces nonfat milk (or 1/3 Cup nonfat milk powder + 7 ounces water)
- 8 ounces water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 to 9 ice cubes
- Combine all ingredients, except ice cubes, in blender.
- Blend 1-2 minutes, adding ice cubes one at a time.
- You may want to add a bit of sugar.
- Diane Janssen suggested using other fruit juices and varying the amount of milk and water to modify the richness.