Orange Grove Daiquiri
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Alcoholic Cocktails
- 2 ounces light Rum
- 1 Tablespoon orange liqueur (Cointreau or Curacao)
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 Cup crushed ice
- Thin slice of lime, for garnish
- In a blender or a food processor, blend all the ingredients except the lime slice for 10 to 20 seconds.
- Pour into a chilled cocktail glass and garnish with the slice of lime.
- Recipe by: Susan Feniger and Mary Sue Milliken This recipe yields 1 serving.