This drink’s name is most apropos, for traditional Bourbon and Ginger is simply the liquor and ginger ale. Here, spice-infused bourbon pairs with real ginger and rich tones of vanilla and cinnamon. Simply glorious.
- 1 1/2 ounces spice-infused bourbon (or regular bourbon flavored with a vanilla bean and cinnamon stick)
- 3/4 ounce ginger-infused agave nectar
- 3 ounces club soda
- fresh slice of gingerroot to garish
- In shaker, combine bourbon and ginger-infused agave nectar; fill with ice. Shake 5 to 10 seconds; add club soda.
- Pour (with same ice) into 12-ounce old-fashioned glass; garnish with gingerroot slice.