Neutral Ground is what a street median is referred to in New Orleans, where this drink originates. Simple, tasty and seductive, the sultry flavors entice and allure.
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Alcoholic Cocktail
- 1 1/4 fluid ounces rye whiskey
- 3/4 fluid ounce dark rum
- 3/4 fluid ounce orange liqueur
- 4 dashes bitters
- 1/2 fluid ounce lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/2 fluid ounce grapefruit juice
- 1/2 fluid ounce Simple Syrup
- Fill martini glass with ice; set aside to chill.
- Combine rye whiskey, dark rum, orange liqueur, bitters, lemon juice, grapefruit juice and simple syrup in cocktail shaker with ice; shake vigorously.
- Discard ice from martini glass; strain drink into glass.