There’s an amazing combination of orange, whiskey and cream in Mrs. Cahill’s Irish Coffee, an amazing drink in springtime.
Mrs. Cahill's Irish Coffee
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Alcoholic Cocktails
- 1 hot, strong black coffee
- 2 fluid ounces Irish whiskey
- 1/2 fluid ounce Kahlua or Irish Mist
- orange peel
- whipped cream
- Rinse a wine goblet, mug, or a beer schooner with hot water and fill, leaving room at the top, with hot coffee.
- Stir in whiskey and Kahlua or Irish Mist.
- Add a slice of the outer zest of an orange peel and top with a generous serving of whipped cream.