Minty Lime Cooler
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Non-Alcoholic Drinks
- 1/2 Cup freshly-squeezed lime juice
- 1/3 Cup sugar
- 1/2 Cup packed mint leaves
- ice cubes
- sparkling water
- lime slices
- mint leaves
- Recipe by: Susan Feniger and Mary Sue Milliken Combine the lime juice, sugar and mint in a blender.
- Puree until smooth.
- Fill 2 tall glasses half-full with ice cubes.
- Pour half of the lime juice concentrate in each.
- Top with sparkling water, garnish with lime and mint and serve.