Minted Raspberry Cooler is an ideal summer beverage suitable for young or old. If you prefer drinks with a kick, this pairs nicely with vodka or gin.
Minted Raspberry Cooler
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Non-Alcoholic Drinks
- 1/2 Cup fresh mint leaves plus mint sprigs for garnish
- 1 Cup boiling water
- 1 can frozen lemonade (6 ounces)
- 1 pint fresh raspberries; crushed and sweetened with 1/2 Cup sugar
- 10 ounces package frozen raspberries
- 2 Cups cold water
- Combine 1/2 cup mint leaves and boiling water.
- Let steep 5 minutes.
- Add raspberries and frozen lemonade concentrate.
- Stir (until thawed), if frozen raspberries are used).
- Strain into pitcher half-filled with crushed ice.
- Let cool for 30 minutes.
- Add cold water and stir.
- Garnish with fresh mint leaves.