Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Non-Alcoholic Drinks
- 3 Cups sugar
- 1 1/2 Cup water
- 9 lemons, sliced and seeded
- 1 Cup fresh mint leaves, loosely packed
- 1 gallon cold water
- In a saucepan, combine the sugar, water, and sliced lemons.
- Heat to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add mint leaves.
- Combine with cold water, mixing well.
- Strain into ice-filled glasses.
- Garnish each glass with a slice of lemon and a sprig of mint.
- Makes approximately 1 gallon.