Minted Ice Tea
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Non-Alcoholic Drinks
- mint sprigs
- 1 Tablespoons sugar
- 2 whole cloves
- 2 Cups strong, freshly brewed tea
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 soda water
- Put 6 mint sprigs and the sugar in a pitcher and crush with a wooden spoon.
- Add cloves and pour in the hot tea.
- Stir well.
- Fill 2 tall glasses ( about 12 oz.
- ) 3/4 full with crushed ice.
- Strain the hot tea over the ice, filling the glasses about 3/4 full.
- Add 1 tbsp.
- lemon juice to each glass and fill with soda water.
- Garnish each glass with a sprig of mint.