Minted Chocolate Refresher
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Non-Alcoholic Drinks
Serves: 6 Cups
- 3 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 1 Cup boiling water
- 3/4 Cup sugar
- 16 large marshmallows
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 Quart milk
- mint sprigs
- Melt chocolate in boiling water.
- Add sugar and stir until dissolved; pour into an electric blender container.
- Add marshmallows and extract; cover and blend until smooth.
- Mix into milk; chill thoroughly.
- Mix well before pouring over ice cubes in tall chilled glasses.
- Garnish each serving with a mint sprig.