Mint-Infused Green Tea
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Non-Alcoholic Drinks
- 3 Cups water
- 3 green tea bags
- 8 mint leaves (to 10)
- 5 Tablespoon sugar
- Mint sprigs; for garnish
- Heat water in small pot until boiling and remove from heat.
- Add tea bags and mint leaves.
- Stir in sugar and let tea steep 5 to 10 minutes.
- Let cool until ready to serve.
- Serve over ice and garnish with springs of mint.
- This recipe yields 2 to 4 servings.
- Each of 4 servings: 61 calories; 0 sodium; 0 cholesterol; 0 fat; 16 grams carbohydrates; 0 protein; 0 fiber.