Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Alcoholic Cocktails
- 1/4 Cup Grand Marnier
- 1/4 Cup sugar
- 1 bottle Champagne
- 2 Cups fresh-squeezed orange juice
- Place the Grand Marnier and sugar, individually in small ramekins.
- Dip the rim of each glass in the Grand Marnier and then in the sugar, forming a ring of sugar around the rim.
- Divide the champagne between the glasses.
- Pour 1/4 cup of the juice in each glass.
- Pour the remaining Grand Marnier into each glass.
- This recipe yields 8 servings.