Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Non-Alcoholic Drinks
- 1 packet raspberry Kool-Aid?
- 1 Cup sugar
- 1 can Minute Maid? lemonade frozen concentrate
- 1 can pineapple juice, unsweetened (64 ounces)
- 2 Quarts ginger ale, Canada Dry?
- 2 Quarts cold water
- Mix Kool-Aid and sugar together with 1-3/4 quarts of water.
- Add lemonade concentrate and remaining water.
- Mix thoroughly and freeze until hard.
- Remove from freezer, chip and store.
- When ready to serve, combine chipped ice with chilled ginger ale and pineapple juice.
- From Margaret Evans of Forestdale, mother-in-law of Donna Evans