The Milky Way Martini is a grand and glorious drink with powerfully tasty chocolate flavor. This is one luscious cocktail!
Milky Way Martini
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Alcoholic Cocktails
For the Glasses and Garnish
- chocolate syrup
- chocolate sprinkles
- whipped cream
- 1 Cup ice cubes
- 2 fluid ounces vanilla-flavored vodka
- 2 fluid ounces white creme de cacao
- 1 1/2 fluid ounces Irish cream liqueur
- Spread chocolate sprinkles on a dish, evenly, about 1/4-inch thick.
- Rub the rim of a 6 ounce (or larger) cocktail glass with chocolate syrup. Dip the inverted glass into the sprinkles, lift and set aside in a cool, dry place.
- Add ice to a cocktail shaker then the vodka and liqueurs. Shake vigorously and pour carefully into the cocktail glass.
- Add a dollop of whipped cream to the center of the drink's surface and garnish with a few more chocolate sprinkles.
- Serve immediately.