Midori Sour Ultra
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Alcoholic Cocktails
- 2 ounces Midori liqueur
- 3/4 ounce freshly-squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon superfine sugar
- 2 maraschino cherries
- 1 lemon wedge
- 1 Tablespoons cherry juice out of cherry bottle
- Mix ingredients in a Boston shaker with cracked ice.
- In a highball glass or champagne flute (optional), fill glass three quarters full with ice.
- Pour one tablespoon of cherry juice in glass before pouring in mixed ingredients.
- Garnish with two maraschino cherries and lemon wedge.
- Drink through a straw.