Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Non-Alcoholic Drinks
- 1 Cup water
- 3 Tablespoons coarsley ground coffee
- 1 small cinnamon stick
- 1 dark brown sugar
- Place water in a heavy saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Add coffee and stir well.
- Add cinnamon stick.
- Return to a boil; then remove from heat until bubbling stops.
- Remove from heat, strain into mug and sweeten with and sweeten with brown sugar.
- From Sheila Buff and Judi Olstein, "The New Mixer's Guide to Low-Alcohol and Nonalcoholic Drinks." Published HPBooks, Inc., 1986, ISBN 0-89586-458-4.