Maxine's Cranberry Liqueur
This stuff is WONDERFUL for those holiday get-togethers, and you'll be toasty warm, no matter what the weather!
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Liqueurs
Serves: 8 Cups
- 24 ounces cranberries; 2 packages, fresh
- 4 Cups sugar
- 3 Cups gin; the cheapest variety
- Chop cranberries in food processor or blender.
- Put in large lidded jar. Add sugar and gin.
- Store for 2 weeks, turning or shaking container daily.
- Strain off cranberries reserve for dessert topping, or use in cranberry nut bread. (The baking removes most of the alcohol).
- Decant liqueur into appropriate bottle.
- Keeps indefinitely.
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe