The Margarita is a delicious, tangy drink from Mexico that embodies tropical flavors and sensual, seductive appeal. Try one with a bowl of nachos or other Mexican fun food.
- 1 1/2 ounce Tequila blanco
- 1 ounce Triple Sec or Cointreau
- 1/2 ounce lime juice
- sea salt
- fresh lime, sliced
- Take a rocks or cocktail glass and rub the lime wedge around the rim, dip rim in the salt.
- In a shaker with ice, combine tequila, orange liqueur, and lime juice. Shake well and strain into the glass.
- Serve with a slice of fresh lime, which may be sqeezed into the drink to give added lime flavor.