Mango (or Papaya)-Strawberry Fruit Smoothie
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Non-Alcoholic Drinks
- 1 ripe mango or papaya
- 1 pints strawberries
- 1/4 Cup coconut milk
- 2 Cups cold orange juice
- 1 Cup cold pineapple juice
- 3 Tablespoons honey
- 2 Tablespoons brewer's yeast (available in health food stores)
- Peel the mango and cut all of the fruit away from the seed.
- Wash the strawberries and cut off the stems.
- Place the fruit into a blender along with the remaining ingredients and blend till smooth, pureed and creamy.
- Serve in chilled glasses.
- This recipe yields 4 cups, or 2 to 4 servings.