An amazingly delicious cocktail, the Mango Margarita offers flavorful, sensuous and tropical experience that you will savor. Wonderfully tasty!
Author: Adapted from Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger
Recipe type: Alcoholic Recipe
- 1 banana; peeled, sliced
- 1 teaspoon mango; peeled, pitted and sliced
- 1/3 Cup Tequila
- 2 Tablespoons Triple Sec
- 1/4 Cup sugar
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 Cup ice cubes
- orange, lime or mango slice for garnish
- Combine all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth and frothy.
- Pour into chilled glasses and serve immediately.
You may optionally salt or sugar the glass rim.