Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Non-Alcoholic Drinks
- 1 1/2 Cup freshley squeezed lime juice (about; 6 limes) ***
- 4 Cups cold water (the colder the better)
- 1 1/2 Cup Nutrasweet? spoonful?
- Ice Cubes
- 6 Lime Slice Twists
- 6 Mint Sprigs
- Mix first three ingredents together and refrigerate untill chilled and you are ready to serve.
- You may freeze it in ice cube trays and use in place of the Ice Cubes when serving as well, Or as a "Popsicle" Limeade ice cubes may be "processed" in an ice crusher, blender or food processor to make a Lime Slush as well.
- To serve, either make a slush as described above or serve over ice.
- Optional garnash of Lime slice and/or mint sprigs.
- Makes 6 servings of about 8 ounces each Nutritional Information Serving size 8 oz