Author: Dominick LaRuffa Jr.
Recipe type: Alcoholic Cocktail
- 1 shot espresso, brewed
- 2 ounces coffee liqueur
- 1/2 ounce Irish whiskey-and-cream liqueur
- 1/2 ounce vodka
- 1 1/2 ounces half-and-half
- 1 teaspoon ground espresso
- Combine the brewed espresso, coffee liqueur, vodka and Irish whiskey-and-cream liqueur in a cocktail shaker filled with ice; shake and strain into chilled cocktail glass.
- Pour half-and-half over used ice in same cocktail shaker; shake vigorously.
- Pour into cocktail glass in desired design; sprinkle with ground espresso.
- Serve immediately.