Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Non-Alcoholic Drinks
- 6 apples, baking; cored
- 2 Tablespoons sugar, brown; up to 1/2 Cup
- 2 Quarts cider, sweet; or hard cider or a mixture
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoons ginger; ground
- The Feast of Epiphany, also called the Feast of Kings, Twelfth Night, or the last day of Christmas originated in Egypt during the course of the third century.
- Thus it was a more day than Christmas Day itself.
- Like Christmas, it was apparently established