There’s something exceptional about the Kiwi Cooler that refreshes in the heat of summer. Simple, and delicious.
Author: Bobby Flay
Recipe type: Non-Alcoholic Drinks
- 8 kiwis; peeled, chopped
- 4 Cups Sprite
- juice of 2 oranges
- ice cubes
- mint leaves
- Pulse the kiwis in a blender until smooth, strain the juice.
- Finely mince several mint leaves and reserve.
- Place the kiwi juice, Sprite, minced mint and orange juice in a pitcher and stir to combine.
- Fill each glass with ice and divide the mixture among the glasses.
- Garnish each glass fresh mint leaves.