Sultry, smooth and tasty, the Kentucky Velvet honors the historic production of Bourbon whiskey in America’s heartland where the grass and the sky are blue.
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Alcoholic Cocktails
- lemon juice for glass rim
- sugar for glass rim
- 2 ounces Bourbon
- 1/2 ounce Benedictine
- 2 teaspoons fresh Meyer lemon juice
- chilled cocktail class
- ice for cocktail shaker
- Chill martini glass in freezer.
- While the glass chills, pour bourbon, benedictine and fresh lemon juice over ice in a cocktail shaker (use lots of ice).
- Shake vigorously for a minute or so.
- Remove glass from freezer, rub rim with lemon and dip wet rim on a plate of sugar.
- Strain cocktail into glass, serve immediately.