The joyous flavors of the Kentucky Mint cocktail far outweigh any wealth held in Fort Knox. A Derby winner for sure.
Author: Chief Mixologist
- 1 1/2 fluid ounces blended whiskey
- 1/2 fluid ounce white creme de cacao
- 1/2 fluid ounce white creme de menthe
- strip of orange peel, for garnish (optional)
- Fill a mixing glass half full with ice cubes.
- Pour ingredients into mixing glass and stir well.
- Strain drink into a Cocktail glass.
- Optionally, garnish the glass with a strip of orange peel.