Jim's Special Coffee
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Non-Alcoholic Drinks
Serves: 8 Cups
- IN THE FILTER-
- 4 Tablespoons coffee, heaping
- 2 Tablespoons cocoa
- 4 sticks cinnamon, broken into 1 inch pieces
- 4 nails of cloves
- grating of nutmeg
- lemon and orange peel
- 2 Tablespoons dark brown demerera sugar
- Add the first set of ingredients into the coffee filter and brew 8 cups of coffee.
- Once it's made add vanilla and the liquor before serving.
- This coffee is best served black, without cream or milk.
- Ingredients and proportions can be changed to suit individual taste.