The tropical flavors of Island Joe’s Punch make it a perfect drink for parties and gatherings. Pineapple, lime and rum are ideally combined in this gem.
Island Joe's Punch
A delicious, tropical rum punch that's packed with flavor.
Author: Dominick LaRuffa Jr.
Recipe type: Punches
- 1 Cup key lime juice, fresh
- 1 can (46 ounces) pineapple juice, unsweetened
- 2 1/2 Cups rum, light
- 6 1/2 ounces Daiquiri cocktail mix, powdered
- 1 liter lemon-lime carbonated beverage, well-chilled
- lime slices, optional, for garnish
- In a punch bowl, combine key lime juice, pineapple juice, rum and daiquiri mix. Stir to dissolve mix.
- Carefully pour the lemon-lime carbonated beverage down the side of bowl. Mix gently.
- Float the lime slices on top of punch.
- Serve in rocks glasses with ice with a slice of lime.