Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Alcoholic Cocktails
- 1 1/2 ounces Irish whiskey
- 8 ounces hot coffee
- 1 dash creme de menthe
- 1 maraschino cherry
- dessert topping, pressurized
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar; or to taste
- Pour Irish whiskey into a coffee mug.
- Fill with black coffee and brown sugar and stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Spray a generous amount of whipped dessert topping (the canned, pressurized topping is easiest to use) on top of the coffee.
- Trickle creme de menthe to form green stripes on the whipped topping and place the cherry on top.
- Serve immediately.