While very tasty and suitable as an inexpensive gift you give that cousin you’re not fond of four months late for her fiftieth birthday, it’s not the best for making a good cuppa tea of an afternoon.
Still, in a pinch, its speed and flavor will launch you into orbit as it does have a nice and very unique flavor.
- 2 to 3 Cups instant tea with sugar and lemon
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1/4 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 1 cup orange flavor drink mix such as Tang
- Combine all ingredients, stirring well.
- Store mix in an airtight container.
- To serve, place 3 to 4 teaspoons mix in a cup. Add 1 cup boiling water, and stir well.