The Margarita is the quintessential cocktail for Cinco de Mayo, but equally perfect for any hot day when something cooling and soothing is needed.
A wonderful cold Margarita!
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Alcoholic Cocktails
Serves: 3 1/2 Cups
- 6 ounces frozen limeade concentrate, thawed and undiluted
- 3/4 Cup Tequila
- 1/4 Cup Triple Sec
- ice cubes
- lime slices
- Rub rim of cocktail glass with wedge of lime.
- Place salt in saucer; spin rim of each glass in salt.
- Set prepared glasses aside.
- Combine limeade concentrate, tequila, and Triple Sec in container of an electric blender; blend well.
- Add enough ice cubes to make mixture measure 3 1/2 cups in blender; blend well.
- Pour beverage into prepared glasses; garnish with a slice of lime, if desired.