Iced Rum Coffee is one of the best summer beverages we’ve made in many a year. The rich, creamy flavor speaks of tropical nights and Brazilian sunsets.
Iced Rum Coffee
Author: Dominick LaRuffa Jr.
Recipe type: Alcoholic Cocktails
Cuisine: South American
- 1 Cup strong coffee or espresso, chilled
- 2 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- 6 Tablespoons of canned coconut milk
- 3 ounces of dark rum
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- cinnamon sticks for garnish
- Open canned coconut and whisk the liquids and solids together in a bowl, set aside. Pour the coffee and sugar in a measuring cup and stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Fill three rocks glasses with ice.
- Fill a cocktail shaker 1/2 full with ice. Add the coffee and sugar mixture, coconut milk, rum, and cinnamon. Shake until shaker is cold and frosty. Pour into tumblers and garnish with cinnamon sticks.