Iced Lemongrass Tea
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Non-Alcoholic Drinks
- 1/4 Cup chopped fresh lemongrass tops or
- 2 Tablespoons dried flakes
- 4 Cups boiling water
- sugar to taste
- Preheat teapot with boiling water; discard water.
- Add lemongrass and boiling water, steep 8 to 10 minutes; strain.
- Allow to cool, sweeten to taste, and serve in tall glasses with ice.
- From the California Culinary Academy's "Southeast Asian Cooking", Jay Harlow, published by the Chevron Chemical Company, 1987.