Iced Jazzberry Java
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Non-Alcoholic Drinks
- 1 package frozen raspberries (10 oz)
- 1/2 Cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 Cup water
- 10 Cups cold coffee
- 1 pint half-and-half
- 1 Cup sweetened whipped cream
- 10 mint sprigs
- 10 whole raspberries
- Puree frozen raspberries, sugar, and water in a blender cup.
- Strain mixture into a large mixing bowl.
- Add coffee and half-and-half.
- Blend well.
- Ladle into 12-ounce glasses partially filled with cracked ice.
- Top with whipped cream, mint sprigs, and whole raspberries.
- Nutritional analysis per serving: 150 calories; 7.27 grams total fat (41 percent of calories from fat