Iced Coffee Cream
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Non-Alcoholic Drinks
- 2 Tablespoons instant coffee
- 4 teaspoons light-brown sugar
- 1/3 Cup boiling water
- 1/4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3 pinches mixed spice
- cold water
- 1 1/2 Cup milk; chilled
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5 Tablespoons whipping cream ice cubes
- 4 small scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 teaspoons sweetened cocoa powder
- 4 cinnamon sticks (3)
- 1 lime slices (optional)
- 1 grated chocolate (optional)
- Dissolve coffee and brown sugar in boiling water.
- Add cinnamon and Mixed Spice.
- Add cold water and stir well.
- Add milk, vanilla and whipping cream.
- Whisk lightly until evenly combined.
- Put 2 ice cubes into each glass.
- Half fill with coffee mixture.
- Add a scoop of ice cream to each glass and top up with remaining coffee.
- Sprinkle with unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Garnish with cinnamon sticks, lime slices and grated chocolate, if desired.
- Serve at once with long-handled spoons.
- VARIATION: For a sweeter version, increase brown sugar to taste.
- If desired, top each with a little whipped cream.
- From: MICHAEL ORCHEKOWSKI