Perfect for crying your eyes out when telling your best friend “I So Love Him.” Or, simply a great drink to share with your friends. It’s irresistible.
I So Love Him
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Alcoholic Cocktails
- 4 ounces chocolate ice cream, preferably premium
- 2 ounces vanilla vodka, plus extra for glass rim
- 2 ounces chocolate liqueur
- 2 ounces Bailey's Irish Cream
- 1 ounce Kahlua
- grated chocolate, as needed
- 3 Tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 Tablespoon powdered sugar
- Mix together cocoa powder and powdered sugar and set aside in a shallow dish wider than your cocktail glasses.
- Dip the glasses in a little extra vodka. Dip the glasses in the cocoa powder mixture and set aside.
- Add ice cream, vodka, chocolate liqueur, Bailey's and Kahlua in a blender.
- Pour into two cocktail glasses. Top with grated chocolate.