Hot Spiced Drink
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Non-Alcoholic Drinks
- 1 Quart milk
- 1/4 Cup molasses
- 4 (3-inch) cinnamon sticks
- 1 whipped cream (sweetened)
- 1 nutmeg
- In a 2-quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic pitcher or casserole, combine milk and molasses.
- Add cinnamon sticks.
- Heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 6 minutes or until hot.
- Remove cinnamon sticks.
- Serve in mugs, garnished with whipped cream and a sprinkling of nutmeg.
- Serves 4 to 6 From The New Deluxe Sharp Microwave Oven Cookbook