A deliciously decadent punch, Hot Cranberry Cider blends the best of hot punches with buttered rum for an incredible flavor experience.
Hot Cranberry Cider
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Punches
- 4 Cups Cranberry juice cocktail (32 ounces bottle)
- 4 Cups Apple cider
- 1 can Apricot nectar (12 oz)
- 3 Cinnamon sticks
- 1/2 teaspoon Nutmeg, ground
- 1 Cup Rum
- 4 Tablespoons Butter or margarine
- In sauce pan combine cranberry juice, cider, nectar, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Bring to boil, simmer 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat, add rum and butter, stirring until butter melts.
Great for Halloween and Thanksgiving or a cold winter night!