Hot Buttered Punch
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Non-Alcoholic Beverage
- 3/4 Cup brown sugar
- 4 Cups water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 (1 pound) cans jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 Quart pineapple juice
- cinnamon sticks
- In a crockpot, combine brown sugar with water, salt, nutmeg, cinnamon, allspice and cloves.
- Break up cranberry sauce with fork.
- Add cranberry sauce and pineapple juice to pot.
- Cover and heat on low for 3 to 4 hours.
- Serve hot in mugs with cinnamon sticks.
- Dot each with a pat of butter.
From Crockery Cookery by Mable Hoffman.