Honeydew White Ale Smoothie is a luscious dessert cocktail made with Belgian white ale. If you can’t get that, try a pale or blond ale. This is seriously delish! Yes, this drink does blend honeydew melon, ice cream and ale, and you will love it!
- 1/2 of a honeydew melon, peeled and seeded
- 3 1/3 Cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 Cup Belgian white ale, chilled
- 1/2 Teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- sliced honeydew for garnish, cut into small thin pieces
- Cut the honeydew into chunks, setting half of them in the freezer and half in the refrigerator, covered, for at least an hour.
- Blend all ingredients in a large blender (may need divide everything in half if your blender is small). We use a Blendtec which has a very large container.
- Pour into lowball or double rocks glasses. Garnish and serve.