Honeydew Pineapple Citrus Sangria blends a few delicious fruits with both complement and balance each other in flavor and texture within this tasty drink. Cool and refreshing.
- 1 bottle sparkling wine
- 1/2 bottle white wine
- 1 Cup Midori melon liqueur
- 6 Cups fresh peeled pineapple, seeded honeydew melon, peeled and seeded lemons, and peeled limes
- Slice the lemons and limes, cube the pineapple and ball the honeydew
- Mix the fruit, white wine and Midori together and allow them to marinate in the refrigerator for at least an hour before serving.
- Add the sparkling wine at the very end and stir just before serving to maintain that alluring sparkle.
- Pour into glasses with the fruit or without, and add ice if desired.