A glorious drink to celebrate the season, Holiday Cheer is perfect any time, with a crisp, light and refreshing taste. Simply spectacular, and truly delightful!
- 1 bottle Champagne
- 1 can frozen cranberry juice
- 1 lime; sliced or fresh cranberries
- Mix champagne and frozen cranberry juice (undiluted).
- Pour into champagne flutes or wine glasses.
- Slice lime and garnish each glass or place fresh cranberries on a stick across the rim.
Mix right before serving to retain the bubbles.
Serve with breakfast or brunch to start the day right.
You may use non-alcoholic sparkling wine or sparkling apple cider as a substitute for Champagne.