Hanukkah Lights is a wonderful cocktail for the Season of Lights. Blending good Scotch, liqueurs and lemon juice together, the flavor is herbal, crisp and sweet. Happy Hanukkah!
- 1 1/2 ounces blended Scotch
- 1/2 ounce Laird’s Applejack
- 1/2 ounce maple liqueur
- 1/2 ounce Liquore Galliano L'Autentico
- 1/2 oz. lemon juice
- lemon twist for garnish
- Combine the scotch, applejack, maple liqueur, Galliano, and lemon juice in a mixing glass.
- Shake with ice and strain into a chilled coupe.
- Garnish with a lemon twist.