There’s nothing as sweet and tasty, nor as refreshing on a summer’s day as a good cream soda, except one crafted like Guinness Cream. Exceptional!
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Alcoholic Cocktails
- 6 fluid ounces ginger liqueur, chilled
- 6 fluid ounces vanilla liqueur, chilled
- 3 (12-ounce) cans club soda, chilled
- 3 (14.9-ounce) cans Guinness Draught, chilled
- Place the ginger and vanilla liqueurs in a (6-cup) pitcher and stir to combine. Add the club soda and stir gently to combine.
- To serve, fill a chilled pint glass halfway with the club soda mixture. Holding a spoon over the glass (bowl side down), slowly pour the Guinness over the back of the spoon until the glass is full. Stir gently if desired and serve immediately.