An incredibly tropical flavor from lime and guava pairs perfectly with rum to create a glorious frozen cocktail. Garnish with lime.
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Alcoholic Cocktails
- 1 can frozen guava nectar
- 15 ounces light Bacardi Rum
- 5 ounces Rose's bottled lime juice
- Do not dilute the guava nectar.
- Whirl all ingredients together in a blender about 15 seconds, just enough to mix thoroughly.
- Freeze about two hours, or until mushy.
- Remove from freezer about 20 minutes before serving.
- Pour into stemmed glasses.