Yes, a GIN margarita recipe. They did name it “Gringo” for a reason!
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Alcoholic Cocktails
- 6 ounces can limeade; frozen concentrate
- 6 ounces gin
- 6 ounces club soda; or seltzer
- orange slices; or lime slices
- Put the frozen limeade concentrate and gin in the container of a blender.
- Process until smooth.
- Add seltzer and stir gently.
- Serve in stemmed glasses whose rims have been dipped in lime juice, then in salt (optional) or over ice cubes in a tall glass.
- Garnish tall glasses with fruit slices and cherry.