In the midst of summer, there’s nothing as refreshing as the delightful taste of Grilled Peach-Ginger Cooler. Simply astounding.
Grilled Peach-Ginger Cooler
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Alcoholic Cocktails
- 1 peach, halved, pitted, grilled
- 3/4 ounce lemon juice
- 1 1/2 ounces bourbon or rye whiskey
- 3 ounces ginger beer
- 3 thin grilled peach slices
- Build a medium-heat fire in a charcoal grill, or heat a gas grill to medium. (Alternatively, heat a cast-iron grill pan over medium-high.) Grill peach halves, turning once, until seared on both sides, 1 to 2 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle grilled peach slices with lemon juice. Add the whiskey and ice; shake briefly. Strain into a Collins glass over ice and top with ginger beer. Garnish with peach slices.