A cool, refreshing and fruity drink, Grape Sangria embodies the richness of grapes in fresh fruit and wine. Simple, easy to make and delightful to sip.
Recipe Type: Alcoholic Cocktails
- 1 bottle (750 milliliters) full-bodied, dry red wine
- 2 Cups red or black grapes, seedless, picked over and washed
- 1 orange cut into 1/4-Inch slices
- 1 nectarine or peach, cut into thin wedges
- 2 Tablespoons Simple Syrup
- 1 Cup seltzer
- 8 small clusters of green grapes
- Combine all the ingredients except the soda water and the grape clusters in a pitcher.
- Stir well.
- Refrigerate for 2 to 24 hours to allow the flavors to blend.
- Add seltzer if desired and serve with or without the fruit pieces, in glasses garnished with small clusters of grapes.