Sexy, sultry and so incredibly flavorful, Ginger Rum Punch is a tropical treat of incredible proportions. Its an easy to make drink you’ll love.
Ginger Rum Punch
Author: Dominick LaRuffa Jr.
Recipe type: Punches
- 1/2 Cup fresh lime juice
- 1 Cup ginger beer
- 1 1/2 Cups Jamaican dark rum
- 2 Cups pineapple juice
- In a pitcher, mix lime juice, ginger beer, rum and pineapple juice. Stir well to combine.
- Fill glasses with ice and pour in the punch.
- If you prefer to make the punch in advance, mix together all of the ingredients except the ginger beer. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Stir in the ginger beer immediately before serving.